The Technology Benefit
- We were tired of the way regular bars were run so we eliminated all the issues they experience. Our self-serve technology cuts out the big problems like:
- Long Lines: Everyone hates waiting in line at the bar, so we got rid of that and encourage each guest to go up and pour themselves a drink from any of our 50+ taps.
- Overpour: Bar owners know that overpour can crush your bottom line. With self-serve technology, every ounce is counted and paid for by the guest whether they drink it or not.
- Short & Inconsistent Staffing: Self-serve technology offers two major benefits for franchisees and their employees: more time to focus on guests and you can run the operation with a smaller staff.
- We use a best-in-class self-serve system called PourMyBeer.
- PourMyBeer (PMB) is a proprietary software focused exclusively on self-serve systems. With a heavy focus on simplicity, this agnostic system is built to integrate with all of your other operating systems, doesn’t need a WiFi connection, and has a minimal amount of connections, reducing the opportunity for failure.
- PMB is not just some tablet screwed into the wall. This technology is purpose build to calculate the right taps and send that information back to your system server. Similarly, if that server goes down, your taps will still run for guests, ensuring that business never stops flowing.
- With a 3-year warranty, PMB guarantees that their technology is the best on the market and will hold up against the wear and tear of guests going in and out.
- If you want to read more about PourMyBeer,
check out their website right here.
“What a super fun concept! I love the vibe, the variety (they have Kombucha for a non-alcoholic alternative), and a little photo/gif/boomerang machine. Really fun place to hang with friends and the staff was super friendly”
“The roomy downstairs offers loads of seating and several giant television screens playing a plethora of sport events. There’s also an AstroTurf patio for playing ring and *ahem* cornhole.”
“I’m not much of a drinker. However, this place does more to pull me in than almost any other bar. The big idea here is your drinks are make-your-own. Hoppin’ has two long walls, one upstairs and one downstairs, filled with taps dispensing a HUGE variety of beer, wine and kombucha. They also offer free…
“I had so much fun here getting to a self-tapping bar! I loved the atmosphere with being able to go next door and get pizza and bring it back. It was an awesome experience- I would definitely recommend. Dogs are also welcome inside which I love. Good indoor and outdoor seating with some games in…
“Hoppin’ is a great place to go and chill with friends! I like how the beer is self serve, so you just find a drink you want to try and go for it. My favorite drink I got was the strawberry apple cider. The music and atmosphere is great as ,playing good music with a…
“This place was amazing. We had reservations for a restaurant near by and stumbled into hoppin’ while we waited for our table. We felt like we found a gem of a place. We were able to walk around and try all sorts of wine and beer at a really good price. You pay by the…